Job description / Role
Kibsons International LLC a leading Fruits and Vegetable company requires Van Delivery Drivers preferably with door to door delivery experience and with the following attributes:
• Valid UAE Driving license (License must be 1 year old)
• Candidates must be able to read and speak the English language
• Having pleasing personality
• Available to join immediately
• Must have good route knowledge
• Age 25 years and above
• Minimum 2 yrs of experience in Dubai route
If you meet above requirements, please walk-in for an interview to Kibsons International LLC, 29th Street, Al Manama Road, Ras Al Khor 2, Industrial Area 2 next to Emirates Auction, Dubai
• Driver's Salary: AED 2,250 + Overtime + Delivery Bonus + Accommodation+ Transportation & Employment Visa.
• Interview Date: May 26 to June 25, 2020
• Interview Timing: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
• Friday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
• Please wear mask and sanitize your hands at the time of walk-In interview as a safety precaution.
• Nobody will be allowed to enter company premises without the mask.
About the Company
Kibsons International LLC was founded in 1980 in the Emirate of Dubai under the vision and leadership of Hussain Ismail Khatri, the Chairman. In 1997 this was continued by Jamal Hussain, the present Managing Director.
Their entrepreneurial spirit and long term view of the consumer goods industry has created the foundation for market leadership in the fruit, vegetable, meat and poultry sectors. From our establishment over three decades ago, Kibsons International has grown to occupy a pre-eminent position in the fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and poultry industry in the UAE.
Kibsons’ unwavering commitment to building lasting relationships with suppliers and customers is why we enjoy a global reputation of integrity and trust with a network of more than 600 suppliers and customers.
Today the Kibsons community is made up of more than 500 employees who share a passion for service and quality. Our operations across our multiple sales points, cold store facilities, meat processing factory and refrigerated distribution fleet are all HACCP certified and supported by state of the art equipment and technology. In fact, more than 150,000 kilos of fresh produce is distributed from our cold stores and production facility every day!