Job description / Role
- Manage overall SLA’s, personnel, performance & discipline in the assigned area.
- Ability to handle a team of around 50+ members / per SPOC ratios.
- Establishing and monitoring clear management control, business communication and administrative procedures with the operations team to ensure successful delivery.
- Share valuable insight and deliver Customer Experience improvement solutions to the client organization.
- Responsible for overall program performance and achievement of objectives at the site level.
- Provide site operational strategic direction by leading the development and implementation in alignment with the client strategy.
- Responsible for verifying the site program is performing key business processes that are critical to delivering the products and services that meet the expectations of end users and clients.
- Analyze data gathered from multiple touch points (e.g. contact center metrics, transaction monitoring, end user satisfaction surveys) to develop solutions on process changes / improvements to the Customer Experience.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to improve areas of deficient performance.
- Manage site level budget requirements based on assigned program.
- Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth.
- Taking weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provided updates.
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close.
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process.
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better.
- Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance appraisals and attrition management.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Professionally qualified (Master/Graduate Degree).
- 10+ years of relevant job experience, preferably from either a Banking, Financial Services, Insurance or Heathcare Contact Center environment.
- Having good presentation skills and ability to interact with client for day to day matters.
- Ability to work with numbers and very hands on resource with excellent people management and motivation skills
- Strong in execution
- Excellent communication skills should be able to articulate in English and Arabic – Both written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge of operations with data analytical skills
- Green belt certification would be highly desirable.
- Action Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance.
- Command Skills, Problem Solving, Drive for results, standing along and Directing Others
- Managing & measuring work
- Ability to handle pressure
- Very good finance and accounting skills
- Strong external and management reporting skills
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Should have good knowledge about Quality, Training, WFM and other supporting workflows.
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimation, capacity utilization principles and procedures.
About the Company
We specialize in crafting engaging experiences and driving digital transformation to generate value & make your customers want to connect with you.
We’re extremely passionate about the power of exceptional experiences. When someone has an amazing customer experience, it can be life changing! That’s why we love creating solutions to complex CX problems that genuinely help people. We do it by combining tech, data-driven insights and our team’s diverse expertise to help the world’s best companies deliver brand-defining moments.
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||6 Aug|
Business Development Executive
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
Team Leader - Contact Center
|Abu Dhabi||19 Aug|
Projects & Minor Works Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|