Dell EMC Networker, Storage & Back Up Specialist
Job description / Role
Main job consists of providing IT colleagues with support regarding management of storage and backup, but extends to other core IT activities.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Backup management with Dell Networker application. Must be capable of:
• Initial product setup, configuration and management.
• Maintaining the backup policy for Virtual Servers, Microsoft Exchange and SAP systems.
• Creating new backups jobs for new systems and applications.
• Understanding of database file structures and archive logs for Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
Experience in enterprise storage administration. (Dell Unity, Dell DDR and DDVE Dell EMC Power Protect DD Virtual edition). Must be capable of:
• Initial setup and configuration, Management and firmware updating.
• Issues solving (identification of hardware or software issues), optimization.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL server. Must be capable of:
• Installing and configuring new Microsoft SQL server.
• Management and database optimization.
IT Specialist with experience in Windows Server and Linux environment, including virtualization. Must be capable of:
• Installing and configuring a new Windows or Linux server
Knowledge of SharePoint application. Must be capable of:
• Install and configure Share point server and application.
• Bachelor level or equivalent education based on experience
• Minimum five years of experience in the main tasks listed
• Curiosity and flexibility, as there will be frequent cross-scope collaboration with colleagues
• Good command of English, both oral and written
• Ability to learn new skills based on self-study
• Problem analysis and solving, ability to work under low supervision (objectives based approach), attention to detail and tolerance to stress
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment