Job description / Role
- Lead the Demand and Planning systems and processes of the Supply Chain Department.
- Key role is to lead the Demand and Supply Planning systems and processes for rapidly growing Supply Network Operations based in Dubai.
- Works as an expert business resource with good understanding of the market, competition, Initiative pipe fill and history.
- Lead the Monthly Sales and Operations Meetings with the senior management and multi-functional team.
- The objective of this meeting is to align with the entire multi-functional team i.e. Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply chain the volume and value forecast and Risk and Opportunities for the S&OP Cycle.
- Analyses significant amount of data, balancing business and supply chain needs, and comes up with the right business proposals to the team.
- Works closely with the Senior Management and multi-functional team to deliver outstanding business results.
- Monthly tracking of Sales, Shipments and Distributor inventory to ensure distributors are maintaining the Contractual month stock coverage across all products.
- Closely monitor the end to end supply chain from production, Order Management, Customer delivery and payment.
- Drive continuous improvements in the end to end supply chain process via operational excellence in Customer Service, speed to market by lead time reduction, close collaboration with external partners, Score carding/ Tracking key measures.
- Operates with high level of ownership and discipline as many tasks have strict deadlines and prioritization with limited resources is the key
- Leads continuous improvement of KPI's. Volume Forecast Accuracy, BIAS correction and MAPE by use of standard techniques, viz. Pareto Analysis, SKU classification, Trend Analysis, Control Charting and Root Causing.
- Skilled in S&OP, Forecasting, Business Planning, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), and Analytical Skills.
- Supply Planning, Production planning, inventory/material/warehouse management, logistics management, strategic planning, process mapping & optimization and leading process improvement initiatives, risk analysis, project management, procurement & vendor management, planning executing monitoring & controlling generating fast track projects
- Proven capabilities in interacting with all stakeholders, finding innovative & proactive approach to complex problems, leading & collaborating diverse teams, working with cross-functional, multi geographical teams, strong negotiation & analytical skills, ability to perform under work pressure.
- Excellent decision maker with 360-degree thought process. Passionate about learning new things and giving best results.
- Ensure all S&OP and hauling plans are implemented in line with sales forecast and latest sales trend in each regional business units including non-UAE.
- Supply & Production planning by managing PQCDS (Product, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety)
- Optimize the level of inventory of FG, RM and PM so as to minimize and reduce working capital
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Previous experience in Demand and Supply Planning within an FMCG is a must
- A broad understanding and experience of forecasting, S&OP, statistics, planning and logistics
- Knowledge/experience working cross functionally with sales and marketing teams
- Self motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Analytic with attention to detail
About the Company
A leading provider of premium drinking water in the GCC.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Petrochem Middle East
Supply Chain Planner
Green Gulf Careers
Logistics Assistant Manager