Job description / Role
- Ensuring the most realistic vision of division's turn over, through building accurate forecast and collaborating with internal stakeholders to take into account launches, promotions and events.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and sales history.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- For the "professional field expert (Local business owner"):
- Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be referent of his/her job in his/her country.
- Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area or expertise.
Knowledge & Experience
- Background in Business administration/ Supply chain/ Industrial Engineering Experience in Demand/supply planning role preferably FMCG
Skills & Abilities
- Is Consumer Oriented
- Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
- Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
Controls Risks and Operates Responsibly
- Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
Make It Happen" With Operational Excellence And Agility
- Optimizes information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
- Uses business data for continuous improvement
- Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
- Masters costs along the Supply Chain [SC]
- Nurtures the pioneering spirit
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
- Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Supply Planning Manager
Nestle Middle East
Nestle Middle East
Supply and Demand Planner
RTC-1 Employment Services