Job description / Role
Our Client is a Multinational, Chemical business with a Strong Global presence. They are hiring a French Speaking Demand Planner for the West Africa region including Angola, Nigeria, EG, Gabon and Ghana. The role is based in Dubai but may require frequent traveling.
The ideal candidate will have atleast 2-5 years experience in a Demand Planner role with exposure to the West Africa region. This role reports directly to the Head of Planning and main responsibilities include:
• Improve forecast accuracy by driving the monthly product demand forecast cycle, utilizing the existing statistical forecasting application. Validate data inputs to the forecast and review and fine tune the statistical forecasts, where applicable.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to incorporate current and long–term market intelligence into the demand plan at product, customer and market levels and to develop, document and update the assumptions supporting the demand plan.
• Collaborate with Marketing to incorporate new product introductions, product conversions and product deactivations in to the plan.
• Drive improvement of forecast assumptions, exception management and root cause analysis to identify forecast deviations and issues for correction by collaborators. Identify and implement best practices to improve forecast accuracy. Work with IT, Marketing and Sales to improve inputs to the process.
• Monitor the demand plan performance (forecast error, accuracy, bias) by measuring actual versus planned performance at multiple planning levels. Prepare performance metrics and distribute to collaborators as feedback for continuous improvement.
• Develop a demand-based revenue plan by business unit for comparison against annual business plans and financial forecast updates. Challenge the sales and marketing assumptions when significant deviations occur between the demand-based revenue plan and the business plans.
• Deliver the unconstrained demand plan to Supply Planning in the required format.
• Represent and possibly lead Demand Planning meeting in the S&OP process.
• Train and coach level 1 demand planners where required.
AED 23,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
• Language Fluency: French is compulsory
• MUST have knowledge of: ABC Analysis, Standard Deviation, Forecast Accuracy & Forecast Bias, Statistical forecasting techniques.
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Supply Chain Coordinator
Excelsior Group ME
Procurement Manager Marketing Goods & Services
Executive Assistant (Trilingual)