Job description / Role
Responsible for overseeing the flow of goods, information and other resources between the point of origin and clients and ensuring efficient administration of storing and distribution of the wide range of goods and items according to company policy.
• Analyzes and fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases.
• Responsible to prepare monthly forecast based on set criteria.
• Extracting data from ERP regarding sales, inventory, and stock movement.
• Managing purchase requisitions and orders
• Tracking & Monitoring Shipments.
• Monitors the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods in accordance with the company policies;
• Defines and controls the maintenance of health and safety standards, hygiene and security in the workplace ensuring compliance to related procedures and timely execution of operations.
• Coordinates with clearing agent, ensuring relation is intact, and making sure that clearing agent is pushing for fast release of shipments.
• Ensures that goods are transported from point of entry to designated warehouse in the best cost efficient method and in the best time possible.
• Handles operations and coordinates support relating to the logistics of assets so that the delivery of supplies arrives in a timely manner.
• Logs all financial records and maintains shipment, supply and delivery logs.
• Follows up and claims for compensation of scratched or defected items received from factory.
• Communicates decisions and impacts to the Group Supply Chain Manager.
AED 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel and using formulas, Pivot Table, V-Lookup etc.
• Good knowledge of freight forwarding and negotiations.
• Good Knowledge of Cargo type whether it’s hazardous or non-hazardous.
• Fair understanding of Demand forecasting and planning function.
• At least 1 year experience in a similar field.
• Immediate joiners will be given preference.
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.