Job description / Role
You are responsible for the preparation and service of food following highest standards. Checks all mis en place always ensuring freshness and quality.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Daily food preparation and service for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards.
- Responsible for designated sections, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required by the Restaurant.
- Monitor the produce being assigned to their section of the kitchen and report any issues to senior chef immediately. Any issues should be clearly communicated to the senior with direction of what is required to do next.
- Coordinates with the culinary, concerning special menus, availability of menu items and changes in the menu.
- Work to the specifications received by the supervisor regarding portion size, quantity and quality as laid down in the recipe index.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience as Demi Chef and culinary skills
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth II (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today. Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent .
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.