Job description / Role
- Helps to provide smooth running services and a high standard of production by managing his/her Cold Kitchen section
- Works autonomously to produce dishes in compliance with cooking instructions
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
- Produces and presents the dishes for the section in line with the cooking instructions and processes defined by the hotel and brand
- Ensures that dishes are well presented, of a high standard and at the right temperature
- Organizes his/her work and timing to suit fluctuations in guest numbers and special event
- Works in another area when needed and takes part in cross training when directed.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Cooking
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should be a Culinary school graduate with relevant experience and effective communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and Accor values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.