Job description / Role
We are hiring a Demi Chef De Partie.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- To prepare a consistent, high quality food product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet's operating concept and Hyatt International standards.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Demi Chef in a five star hotel/ resort in a similar with good standards / Basic Culinary skills / good hygiene knowledge.
- Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity are a must.
We are looking for:
- Someone who will work on all beautiful and creative dishes.
- A pro-active team player that loves to assist the team.
- Someone who is eager learn and is not afraid to do new suggestions for alternative menu items for the culinary department.
By adding some personal flavor and touch, who is flexible and will not back away from some tasks in and around the kitchen in order to exceed guests' culinary expectations.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.