Job description / Role
You will be supporting the Chef De Partie in implementing and maintaining kitchen production standards which are cost effective and tailored to meet changing guest eating trends.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Working on several orders at once.
- Constantly keeping the station clean and sanitized.
- Making sure their station is properly stocked with food and equipment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of output from station.
- Creating food of the highest quality and to the standards of the Head Chef.
- Reports and tracks food waste or equipment issues to the Head Chef.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
- With at least 3 years relevant work experience in a five star hotel.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.