Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To be flexible and willing to help the restaurant kitchen at busy times if required. Will have to multi task i.e. will be able to work in different section and different locations in the hotel
- To work in conjunction with the service staff to ensure a high level of service is received by the guest.
- Maintaining clear communication between the Kitchen and all other Departments.
- The preparation and presentation of the breakfast and lunch buffets ensuring it is adequately stocked and well presented for the duration of the services.
- The preparation and presentation of the café, Lunch and dinner menus ensuring that all items are reasonably stocked and available.
Your experience and skills include:
- A high standard of spoken and written English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Good understanding of all applicable Health & Safety legislation
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful pre-opening property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.