Job description / Role
There is an awesome job opportunity for Dental Assistant/ Dental Nurse in the new dental clinic. As part of our team, you can contribute to giving back to society. Around the world we employ discoverers, and encourage bold innovators.
• Ensure treatment room and equipment are properly disinfected and prepared for patient according to clinic and PCI standards. Prepare dental materials, cements, composite, and impression materials.
• Provide chair-side assistance to dentists and/or dental hygienists in the performance of dental procedures, to include operative, preventive, periodontal, endodontic, prosthetic, and/or oral surgical procedures
• Provide professional and welcoming assistance to patients and obtain necessary signatures and consent forms.
• Assist with basic restorative, periodontal, endodontic and surgical extraction procedures using the concept of four handed dentistry.
• Carry out any ad hoc tasks required by the Medical Director/Dentist/Clinic Manager.
• Gather diagnostic information from patients including chief complaint, x-ray, vital signs & OPG, and record on the EMR software. Develop and process dental radiograph in accordance with guidelines, assists in the monitoring and maintenance of radiation safety procedures and protocols.
• Assist the dentist in procedures such as scaling, polishing, suctioning, emergency management, and other upskill treatment.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment, manage dental supplies and equipment inventory, and coordinate with other departments for the delivery of the patient cases and to ensure efficient patient care.
• Prepare, sterilize, organize, and set up dental equipment. Ensure that all dental instruments are cleaned, dated, and processed according to established clinic guidelines and standards. Monitor and maintain dental equipment, system, radiographic developing equipment, sterilizer, and light curing units, in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
• Use dental instruments safely to avoid accidents.
• Maintains dental laboratory result and create and maintains dental records in accordance with established procedures.
• Order and maintain inventories of dental clinic supplies
• Collect and record patient health histories.
• Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to Patient and Organization.
• Work cooperatively with clinical staff to provide quality patient treatments in a positive team approach.
• Adhere to all Clinic policies and procedures.
• Performs all other duties as required or assigned.
AED 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• DHA License.
• Experience in assistant GP Dentist or Dental Doctor specialist.
• Knowledgeable in the dental procedure and proper instruments.
• Effective resource utilization and equipment maintenance, Infection Control.
• MS Office Suite- Standard
• Fluent English (Russian, Arabic optionally)
• Four-handed dentistry
• Client Orientation, Communication, Flexibility & Adaptability, Team Work, Attention to Details, Self Reliance, Time & priority management
About the Company
DentalDate dental clinic provides premium customer service and innovative unique treatment solutions for your teeth. The finest result is achieved with coordinated work of our specialists in all dental fields.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
DentalDate Dental Clinic