Job description / Role
Position Title: Dental Nurse Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 8K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A well-established dental clinic based in UAE with high-technology facilities
• Ensure treatment room and equipment are properly disinfected and prepared for patient according to clinic and PCI standards.
• Provide professional and welcoming assistance to patients and obtain necessary signatures and consent forms.
• Gather diagnostic information from patients including chief complaint, x-ray, vital signs & OPG, and record on the EMR software.
• Assist the dentist in procedures such as scaling, polishing, suctioning, emergency management, and other upskill treatment.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment, manage dental supplies and equipment inventory, and coordinate with other departments for the delivery of the patient cases and to ensure efficient patient care.
• Open to Filipino and Indian nationals
• Female, 40 years old and below
• At least 2 years related experience in the UAE
• Must have experience in assisting GP Dentist or Dental Doctor specialist
• Must be knowledgeable in the dental procedure and proper instruments
• HAAD or DOH License is preferred
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Company In UAE