Job description / Role
A premium dental facility is looking to hire a presentable Dental Receptionist who is fluent in both arabic and English language. In this role, you will be the first contact for all incoming patients and will act as the representative of the dental office.
Other responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Schedule patient appointments
• Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
• Check daily appointment schedule
• Arrange patient charts for next day appointments
• Fill in cancellations and no-shows
• Register new patients according to established office protocols
• Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation
• Verify and update patient information
• Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
• Move patients through appointments as scheduled
• Enter all relevant patient information into data system
• Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
• Answer and manage incoming calls
• Scheduling and cancelling patient appointments.
• Completing and filing insurance forms and dental billing records.
• Translating dental services into proper billable codes.
• Managing office inventory and supplies.
• Communicating with dental supply vendors.
• Handling test results including x-rays and dispatch lab work appropriately
• Office duties including document filing, scanning, and creation
• Organize referrals to other medical specialists
To be considered for the role, the following criteria should be met:
• Proven experience working in a dental office for at least 2 years
• Fluent in communication in both Arabic and English
• Knowledgeable with dental terminology
• Excellent phone and in-person communication skills.
• Organization, time management and multitasking abilities.
• An understanding of dental office procedures and workflow.
• Skilled in using latest MS Office such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
The working hours of this position will be from 9 am to 6 pm from Sunday to Thursday. Those interested in this position must include a copy of their photograph in their application.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Receptionist (Arabic Speaker)
|Abu Dhabi||1 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Receptionist - Charter School (UAE National)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts