Job description / Role
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth: Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, x ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
- Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
- Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using dental instruments.
- Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
- Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
- Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
- Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
- Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
Endodontics is a specialty branch of dentistry and a dental science which deals with the tooth pulp and every tissue that surrounds the tooth root. An Endodontist is someone who specializes in this area, wherein he diagnoses and treats the diseases of the dental pulp that includes blood vessels, nerves and other compartments in the root of the tooth; simply put, he provides treatment for the root canal.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- HAAD license
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.