Job description / Role
Dentist - Specialist Orthodontist - Dubai
We are recruiting a Part-Time Specialist Dentist Orthodontist for one of our favorite clients in Dubai.
A high-end dental clinic in an upscale location with focus on quality of service and delivery.
• Provision of healthcare within its scope of action with the highest quality.
• Honesty in medical opinion.
• Patient focus.
• Management and maintenance of the tools and instruments under his charge.
• Compliance with the procedures of the clinic in all areas.
• Patient care.
• Collaboration and teamwork.
• Phone assistance.
• Efficient management of agendas.
• English proficiency.
• Bachelor degree in dentistry or medicine
• Master degree in orthodontics
• Min. 3 years working experience as general dentist
• 2 years working experience as specialist
• Excellent work environment.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.