Job description / Role
Dentist Urgently Required (Specialists and GP) - Abu Dhabi
One of our best clients in Abu Dhabi, UAE is looking for a Dentists (Specialists and General Practitioners) to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient's teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
- Complete treatment of affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are elevated levels of decay
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options to the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Keep all equipment functional and clean and maintain dental files for all patients
- Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient's oral cavity
- Refer patients to orthodontists or another dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care
- Must have experience in Abu Dhabi and hold a valid HAAD license
- Possess BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent and completion of specialty qualification
- The candidate must be Western educated
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of work experience in Dubai and come with a patient base
- Market leading salary packages
- Excellent employer
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Faculty in Environment Health and Safety (Part Time)
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||16 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|