Job description / Role
• Responsible for the management and delivery of assigned National Qualification across all campus locations.
• Accountable for the management of assigned staff to ensure that all curriculum, teaching materials, resources, formative assessments, and summative assessments are developed. Responsible for the management of learner attendance and progression.
• The Department Chair will also be required to provide management, administration, and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the institute campus.
• Bachelor's degree in discipline is essential
• Master's degree in relevant discipline preferred
• Professional Leadership or Management Qualification
• Vocational Teaching Certification
• Assessor Qualification
• Internal Quality Assurance Certification
• IC3 Certification
• 5-year experience in vocational education
• 3-year experience in a Leadership and Management role in Education
• 5-year industry related experience in vocational area
• Delivery of accredited vocational qualifications.
• Pedagogy that supports asynchronous and synchronous on-line learning
• Pedagogy that supports the practical skills development of learners
• I.T. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
• Formative and Summative assessment techniques
• Manpower planning
• Monitoring staff performance
• Problem solving
• In return you will receive a total package of up to £74,000 Tax Free
• Education Allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Travel Allowance
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results