Job description / Role
- Coordinate daily department activities to achieve established goals.
- Maintain department calendar and ensure to meet deadlines.
- Prepare meeting agenda, schedule department meetings and distribute minutes.
- Coordinate and organize department related special events.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Assist team in scheduling conference calls and making travel arrangements.
- To work on agreements with Legal & Finance through CMS
- Work closely with legal on agreements
- Work closely with finance on payments and invoices
- Collect and review talents CV's that were submitted to the website
- Create and update talents data on portfolio pad
- Maintain all department information confidential and secure.
- Respond to work requests from department staffs in timely and accurate manner.
- Assist team in preparing and maintaining meeting materials, business presentations and other department files.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Draft letters, correspondence, memos, charts, documents, tables, graphs, and plans as requested.
- Maintain positive working relationships with department staffs and customers.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Positive, team-oriented work approach and work ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, service-oriented personality.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and basic troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.