Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
You will be responsible for building and managing the CRM team for Chalhoub GroupÊ¼s Fashion & Accessories brands, acting as lead for the program and underlying systems. Responsibilities will include the project management of the implementation of the platform and the subsequent daily activities required to build continuous improvement of the CRM capabilities.
The CRM Lead should be strategic in achieving our client retention, client acquisition, and client evolution KPIs through maximizing the capabilities of our current systems in addition to supporting the roll-out of a new CRM platform throughout the store network.
This role will interact with Brand CRM executives and Brand Marketing Managers and Area Managers to prioritize requirements and needs and work together with partners and suppliers to deliver the necessary components.
What you'll be doing:
Management and Strategy:
- Oversee that database health is maintained at a healthy standard in order for proper segmentation to be performed for effective targeted marketing activities
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM activities to ensure the most effective approach for each business unit
- Supervise the effective implementation of CRM activities and continuously evaluate their success to ensure objectives are met
- Build and manage implementation and product development plans in coordination with stakeholders
- Communicate and report on the progress of activities on a weekly basis to all brand managers and stakeholders
- Manage relationships with service providers, partners, and suppliers that are part of the CRM ecosystem
- Promote the creation of projects to deliver additional capabilities within CRM
- Ensure CRM platform structure and architecture work seamlessly across the organization and capture all required information at key points in the customer lifecycle
- Learn and master the Agile/Scrum methodology, in order to deliver value in a timely manner and avoid bottlenecks
- Proactively learn and become a certified administrator of the CRM platform
- Work closely with Brand Marketing Managers to review overall CRM strategy and ensure its adoption, taking into account brand specific requirements
- Ensure learnings from cross-brand/vertical analyses are shared with business units for to develop new strategy recommendations, innovative ideas and technologies to grow the channel
- Share new and emerging CRM best practices across the business in order to give the business a competitive edge over competition in consumer acquisition and retention
- Develop detailed CRM retail empowerment guidelines to ensure the highest quality customer experience.
- Ensure brand executives are trained on their CRM platforms
- Support the Chalhoub Group Loyalty program by ensuring optimal data sharing as well as optimal VIC experiences
- Develop brand specific VIC clienteling initiatives to ensure appropriate engagement as well as ROI achievement
- Drive personalized communication that increases consumers' engagement with the brand and lifetime value
- Ensure that the Brand experience is integrated into email and SMS campaigns in a manner that is consistent with overall Brand objectives
- Define strategic email and SMS plans that build reputation, improve campaign results, and enhance the customer journey stream
- Oversee direct communications with customers
- Attend Managers' meetings and provide regular feedback to DBM
- Lead and oversee the operations of the CRM Department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork, and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- Recruit and manage the CRM operations team to support brands on their more complex activities
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance of direct reports in CRM team, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Ensure identification and proper development and recognition of talents within the CRM team
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.