Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
Our CRM & Marketing Manager is responsible for managing D&G's retail marketing and CRM, ensuring the brand can make the most out of the marketing opportunities it offers.
Marketing and Strategic Operations:
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of brand objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers
- Participate with the General Manager in setting up the yearly plan suitable for the market and as per the brands guidelines
- Participate with the General Manager in strategic meeting with suppliers, regional teamsâ€¦to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivityâ€¦)
- Monitor the market trends, identify new target markets and determine potential positioning
- Coordinate with suppliers, contractors, logistics, marketing and merchandising with regards to new openings, closing or renovation operations
- Maintain smooth relationship with the suppliers and business partners
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the brand, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Partner with the vertical's central CRM team on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly for the brand and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Map the customer journey and analyse touch points with the organisation and maximise commercial opportunities
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the brand
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the brand and its products
- Assist the General Manager in defining the yearly strategic plan for the network and in preparing the yearly budgets and forecasted sales
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing the brand's objectives and customer satisfaction
- Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the organization's financial position
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Working experience in Salesforce/ Urban Buzz
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field/ Master's degree is a plus
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
Job Segment: Merchandising, Marketing Manager, Advertising, Retail, Marketing
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.