Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a British high fashion house looking for an experienced Department Manager to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone with supervisory and demonstrated sales experience in a luxury fashion store.
As a Department Manager, you will:
- Drive sales through delivering exceptional customer service experience to clients
- Build and foster client relationships and grow client database
- Provide shopping recommendations to clients
- Ensure that all promotional / merchandising initiatives are implemented
- Help the store manager in coaching and monitoring store staff
- Significant work experience on similar role in Luxury fashion industry
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Department Manager or similar capacity
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Professional background in the following merchandise categories: Footwear, Handbags, and Accessories
- Fluent in Arabic (advantage)
If you are a proven Department Manager and would like to be part of this iconic High-Fashion house, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.