Job description / Role
We are looking for an Engineer who will follow-up and supervise of the daily operation of all activities within the Depot, and contribute to the implementation of all strategic plans to ensure providing of high quality service to the public.
• Represent department in bus engineering related programs to review vehicle specifications and requirements,
• Identify mechanical factors affecting bus efficiency and propose improvement plans to ensure high level of bus asset utilization
• Supervise and follow up fuel supply and fuel consumption in order to ensure the procurement, supply and storage of diesel within the approved budget plan and develop the strategic relationship with fuel supply partner
• Contribute to preparing and planning Depot Budget and ensure the implementation.
• Conduct technical studies and benchmarks to improve the depot operational process.
• Prepare progress reports for project plans for the management and follow-up any of its distractions and its handling.
• Participate in preparing goals and individual performance plans for officers and supervisors, and follow up the final review stages.
• Develop self-assessment plans and programs for the level of performance in the department, follow up KPIs and contribute to the closure of departmental open recommendations relating to operation.
• Develop and review health and safety standards, procedures and regulations
• Ensure the availability 24/7 to attend emergencies and crises, including conducting site visits when necessary.
• Supervise maintenance activities and follow-up preventive and corrective maintenance plan.
• Ensure the availability of buses and ensure its readiness for operation according to the day trips requirements and schedules, and ensuring the effectiveness of electronic equipment in buses.
• Perform other responsibilities associated to the position as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
• 0-2 years of working experience.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
• Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
• Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications..
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.