Job description / Role
The Depot / Terminal operator is overall in charge for the functional operation of refueling CAFU vehicles while on shift. They are also responsible for the safe running of the Depot (overseeing depot activities such as facility maintenance) and acting as Fire Precaution Officer and Fire Wardens.
• Overseeing fuel supply volumes (MT status and ordering new volumes ~all grades).
• Ensuring the delivery notes are maintained safely and any variation in quantity is communicated back to the CAFU operations team
• Ensuring the inventory in CAFU vehicles is correct as per TCS, and vehicles filled accurately according to inventory (dip stick checks once per week)
• Overseeing loading helpers’ activities
• Ensuring security seals are in place and remain correct
• Maintaining the loading/inventory file with no defects/omissions
• Overseeing the Depot & Truck cleaners
• Refilling the vehicles with diesel for own consumption
• Ensuring the depot is up to the company HSE standards (have a good knowledge of the HSE standards, policies and ensure they are implemented and followed in the depot, e.g. fire extinguisher maintenance, housekeeping trash collection and sewage removal)
• Ensure there is enough personnel for every role under the logistics team. Planning annual leaves appropriately and maintaining a transparent communication line with CAFU head of operations.
AED 4,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills & Experience required:
• Should have 3+ years of working experience in related depot or high volatile product experience.
• Ability to lead a small team of loading helpers and control the bulk loading operations in the Depot.
• Excellent work ethic and attitude to work in harsh environments and under stressful conditions
• Accuracy in reporting and record keeping
• Foresight in ordering and maintaining fuel stock
• Excellent technical knowledge in the fueling equipment and assets
About the Company
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
Logistics and Transportation Manager
A Leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics Company in UAE
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC