Job description / Role
• This is a substantial change management and leadership role where you must be able to lead significant activities in a highly commercial environment at a time of major change.
• As part of the commercial leadership team, you will be required to develop and deliver the business strategy and as such will create, formulate and execute innovative and dynamic commercial plans with a focus on compliance, process and structure.
• You will be required to develop a truly continuous improvement culture and therefore lead the business towards best in class.
• You will be fully accountable for the day to day operational and strategic management of the commercial organisation where you will lead all critical back-office functions encompassing; supply chain, vessel management and logistics in order to bring together into a cohesive business unit.
• As such, you will lead teams in charge of chartering and operations, planning and market intelligence in order to drive the business to maximise its full potential.
• To implement a high level business framework and change programme in terms of systems, processes and procedures bringing control and structure to the organisation.
• Perform and implement plans to develop an effective structure for the organisation, direct, coach, train and motivate teams towards the establishment of a continuous improvement culture.
• To align processing capabilities with the needs of the business and control operating budgets and costs.
USD 12,900 to 16,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus and Benefits
• This unique position demands an exceptional individual who enjoys a growth agenda in a highly visible role.
• Commercial in nature with the ability to operate in both a hands-on and strategic capacity, you will understand the demands and drivers required to initiate high impact and credible commercial business strategies for the organisation.
• The successful candidate will be working within a manufacturer or trading organisation within the commodity or bulk sectors i.e. grains, fertilizers, minerals (wheat, soya, beans, oil, rice, cement, sulphur) either within a Commercial Director or General Management role.
• Practical, commercial and creative in equal measure, you will be a tenacious forward thinking individual and will be distinguished by your ability to achieve major breakthroughs in business performance.
• Intellectually powerful, this is a superb opportunity to be involved in influencing the shape and size of company whilst developing your career in an organisation where outstanding opportunities exist for high performers.
Interested? Please reply with full CV and current salary details. Candidates who fail to respond in this manner cannot be considered.
About the Company
Evans Taylor is a highly renowned and successful independent Search & Selection & Human Resources Consultancy with an outstanding track record gained over the years.
As an integrated practice, we have developed a best in class approach of working in true partnerships with clients, creating innovative and flexible solutions in order to exceed client's expectations. Our experienced and dedicated team offer so much more than the standard "one size" fits all approach and we understand how imperative it is for organisations to ensure they attract and retain only the very best. Unlike our competitors however, we are also able to offer extensive expertise in the entire suite of complimentary talent management services; Interim Management, Psychometric Assessment, Career Counselling, Coaching & Leadership and Organisational Development. Our experience covers virtually every aspect of industry and commerce ranging from global blue chip organisations through to SME's, is multi-disciplined and includes truly international markets and clients.
We are committed to ensuring that your experience with Evans Taylor will be successful and highly enjoyable, ensuring that your expectations have been surpassed. We look forward to working with you.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Commercial Manager
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Director of Business Improvement
General Manager - Capital Equipment
Excelsior Group ME