Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Head Nurse to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The position is a senior leadership role which has a nursing line management role and responsibility for planning, policy development, coordination and evaluation of nursing and clinical services.
• Manage the operation and delivery of health services within adult and adolescent correctional centres and police cells.
• Ensure organisational objectives, corporate and strategic plans, business plans and policy directions.
• The health care delivery system at the Clinic is organized on the team method.
• The practice is devoted to the delivery of excellent primary care in an ambulatory setting with an emphasis on the prevention of disease.
• The Deputy Director of Nurse is an essential member of the health care team and is responsible for the supervision of all clinics, including satellite clinic nursing functions.
• The Deputy Director of Nursing is responsible for insuring that patients are seen in an effective and efficient manner.
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• With a minimum of 3 years full time experience in mental health nursing.
• Extensive experience at nursing management level with relevant tertiary management qualification or working toward same.
• Demonstrated ability in managing human resources, financial and administrative issues across a large service.
• Proven leadership skills that foster engagement with high level communication, written and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency and working knowledge of clinical, quality and workforce information management systems.
• Demonstrated evidence of achieving, innovative cultural change through implementing and evaluating, performance, policies and standards pertaining to clinical nursing services across a large site.
• Demonstrated skills in formulating new approaches and developing comprehensive implementation strategies for nursing services across a large site.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.