Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to support our project finance team.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Support the Finance Business Partners as well as the Business Unit leaders and Project Leaders
* Promote best practice in project and bid management by assisting Project Leaders in line with what is defined by QMS and Project Life Cycle
* Work towards compliance with NI 52-109 for all Project Finance controls
* Support projects based in the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and potentially other locations within the GCC and occasional travel may be required
* Prepare and contribute to delivering P&L Business Unit annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
* Work closely with the Finance Business Partners and Business Unit leaders in managing the month-end revenue recognition process along with production of related monthly performance reports to Senior Management
* Help ensure Project Leaders are accurately reflecting progress made in month and forecasting revenue in line with the latest and best information available at the time of completion
* Assist Project Leaders in completing and managing their cost to complete forecasts so that everyone has a full picture of the future performance of their projects and the Business Units can accurately assess resource requirements
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Master's Degree in Business Administration, Management, or Finance
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, or Finance
* Minimum 7 years of experience in a Commercial environment
* Construction and consultancy experience in the Middle East is preferred
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office - particularly intermediate to advanced level in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Previous exposure to Agresso or similar project reporting systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.