Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Deputy HR Manager for a luxury property based in the Middle East. The selected candidate needs to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Officer/Assistant Manager within the 5* hospitality industry. To be considered for this position you need to have tertiary HR qualification, full and clean international driver’s license, first aid certificate and a Learning & Development qualification. Having previous work experience in the Middle East is a huge advantage.
What will you do?
• Managing overall Internal logistics as they arise.
• Responsible for the overall well-being of the staff in both work and personal capacity.
• Management of conflict and crises related to staff as they arise.
• Coordinating Drivers schedule, bus timetables and airport runs.
• Dealing with and resolution of staff complaints.
• Assisting in the managing of the Staff Management department, ensuring the team are dedicated to servicing the staff.
• Assisting the Staff Manager with managing the needs of the team to include provisions, well-being, meals, uniform, logistics, accommodations and induction.
• Ensuring that all staff areas and accommodations are clean and in a perfect condition by performing regular inspections.
• High Tax-Free Euro Salary – Based on Experience
• Live In (All Expenses Paid) or Live OUT with Housing Allowance
• Full Medical Insurance
• Annual Flight Allowance
• 60 Month renewable contract
• 60 days annual leave
What we are looking for:
• A flexible approach towards working hours is required.
• Must be fluent English communication skills and have numerical literacy
• Fluency in Arabic would be preferred but not essential
• Document, policy and process creation.
• Staff welfare, well-being and recruitment experience highly regarded
• Experience with managing large diverse teams preferred
• Great organisation skills.
• Very sociable yet professional
• Ability to maintain a very positive and friendly attitude.
• Very high attention to detail at all time
• Ability to develop rapport within a short time frame
• Neat personal presentation
• Performing all duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner whilst respecting timing standards
• Ability to work unsupervised, in a large team and take direction
• Absolute honesty, integrity, and reliability
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.