Job description / Role
The role is primarily to maintain and be responsible for the input and accuracy of the Company’s accounting transactions and records, including reconciliations of the accounts and the preliminary preparation of the required statutory and management financial reports.
The role reports to the Finance Director and directly to Chairman in absence of Finance Director.
Experience in same or similar industry is preferred.
The candidate should have:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills,
• Good standard of appearance,
• Ability to work independently with little supervision;
• Ability to priorities and to work to tight deadlines;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbally;
• Keep client and staff matters strictly confidential.
• Proactive approach to their duties, recommending any changes in policies or procedures where appropriate;
• Initiative and be aware when the use of initiative is required.
• Supervisory and Leadership potential.
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.