Job description / Role
International Architecture firm have an established and reputed name in Middle East and Asia. Successfully offering clients innovative design solutions across Tower, Hospitality, Retail and Residential project typologies, they have delivered landmark projects in UAE and Asia.
Currently they seek a Deputy Project Director Dubai to help deliver tower Hotel project in Landmark location.
The main duties of the Deputy Project Director include, but are not limited to the following:
• Planning directing and responsible for managerial supervision of the project construction in all areas.
• Responsible in coordinating and managing people, materials and equipment, schedules and contracts.
• Coordinate the organization, staffing, and operational activities of construction.
• Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for construction; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems; assign work activities; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures.
• Work closely with Engineer and sub-contractors representatives.
• Determine construction means and methods and the most cost-effective plans and schedules.
• Supervise sub-contractors and monitor them contractually, progress and quality.
• Assume any other responsibility delegated by the Project Director.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
• Minimum of 15-20 years of relevant industry experience, including site supervision experience in administering and delivering large-scaled projects, in the Middle-East (preferably the UAE). TOWER and HOTEL experience Necessary.
• Good academic credentials with minimum of a degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering
• Astute and level-headed professional with exemplary leadership qualities; good interpersonal skills; ability to handle extreme work pressure; and track-record of heading multi-disciplinary consultant teams.
• Excellent client management and presentation abilities
• Membership in appropriate professional institution(s) would be an added advantage.
The following personal qualities are highly desirable for this role:
• Able to manage sensitive and / or confidential information
• A proactive and hands-on person with a positive team attitude.
• Creative with a high degree of flexibility.
• Strong professional integrity and work ethic.
• Organised and efficient, with an ability to refine work practices.
• Professional appearance and attitude with an outgoing personality
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.