Job description / Role
This role is for EXPO 2020 - 6 month contract
Open to Immediately Available and UAE based candidates only
The purpose of the role of the Deputy Zone Security Manager is to execute on the Security Plans (Concept of Operation) for both the readiness and event phases. This also extends to being assigned to primarily cover one or more geographic zones within the Expo 2020 site. The role includes supporting the event operational functions, processes and SOPs.
• Primary Role during the event is to support the Zone Security Manager on shift.
• Assist the Zone Security Manager in the oversight of the security contractor personnel on duty within the respective zone
• Support the on duty Zone Security Manager in the development and implementation of plans for the Zone to cover all aspects of the security arrangements as directed including; post orders, daily operations, contingency, incident management, emergency evacuation / invocation and others
• Support the duty Zone Security Manager to Manage Security Planning and Delivery for the Zones during the phases as defined
• Support the Zone Security Manager in the management and delivery of timelines and deliverables, ensuring that all milestones are met.
• Assist in the training for staff involved in the respective Zone.
• Assist the Manager Zone Security in the Delivery for the Zones during the phases as defined
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Head of Function – Security Operations, Lead Zone Security Manager or Zone Security Manager.
• Assist the Lead Zone Security Manager and Zone Security Managers in the management, oversight and mentoring of the assigned security contractors.
• Military, Police or Security background
• 4 years’ experience in Security or similar role
• Strong Presentation and Communication Skills
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Demonstrated experience in delivering on plans
• Demonstrated experience in Incident Management and Conflict Resolution
• Strong Attention to detail skills
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in Planning and Organisation
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Zone Deputy Security Manager
Manpower Middle East
Assistant Security Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Manpower Middle East
Danish Business Pavilion