Job description / Role
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Dermatologist for our client - a leading medical center in Dubai. The right candidate must possess a valid DHA license or Eligibility Letter.
- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
- Referring patients to advanced specialists.
- Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
- Perform cosmetic procedures including Botox, Filllers, Mesotherapy, Vampire Lift, PRP, etc.
- Eastern/Western European or Arab National
- DHA license or eligibility letter
- Must possess a post-graduate specialty degree in Dermatology.
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience post-graduation of specialty degree.
- Must have extensive experience in cosmetic and aesthetic treatments with high patient satisfaction in the private sector.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be available within one month.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to contribute and expand one 's horizons.
- Competitive monthly salary
- Visa, health insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.