Job description / Role
An exciting new opportunity for a well-known aesthetic dermatological facility in Dubai. Our client is looking for a Dermatologist who will have the following responsibilities:
• Offering skin consultations
• Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease
• Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments
• Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions
• Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on skin
• Referring patients to advanced specialists
• Talking to patients about the status of their skin health
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must completed education as a doctor in dermatology, preferably western educated
• With valid professional license from home country
• Eligible to get DHA license or have an active and transferrable HAAD / MOH license
• With at least 2 years of UAE experience
• With active social media account and strong online engagement with clients
Operational hours of the center are from 9AM to 9PM (there will be 2 shifts), Saturday through Thursday.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.