Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Physicians Location: RAK
MOH Licensed Dermatologist Required
We are looking for an experienced female dermatologist . This is for one of our prestigious clients having a good presence in UAE. Position is for a Dermatology Clinic in a reputed JCIA accredited Hospital in RAK.
- Offering skin consultations.
- Establish and maintain professional standards for quality service in dealing with patients.
- Perform investigations and management of dermatological diseases using subspecialty related invasive procedures within the capabilities of institutional resources.
- Provide particular expertise in laser treatment of a variety of dermatological problems.
- Actively participates in any training program or education activity related Dermatology and organized within the medical center for training staff and in-service training classes for the nursing staff.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realms of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school with MD or MBBCh or its international equivalent.
- Western Certificate such as American Board, Canadian, UK. Membership/Fellowship or its equivalent such as Arab Board preferred.
- Five years related experience after post graduation.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Leadership, organization and communication skills
- Team player
- Salary: attractive
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.