Job description / Role
Dermatologist - Syrian - HAAD - Al Ain
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Dermatologist for our client - a leading medical center in Al Ain. The right candidate must possess a valid HAAD license or Eligibility Letter and must be Syrian
- Candidate must be female of Western nationality.
- Must possess a post-graduate specialty degree in Dermatology.
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience post-graduation of specialty degree.
- Must have extensive experience in cosmetic and aesthetic treatments with high patient satisfaction in the private sector.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be available within one month time.
- HAAD license or eligibility letter
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to contribute and expand one's horizons.
- 50,000 AED monthly salary
- Visa, health insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.