Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Physicians
Looking for an experienced Dermatologist for a prestigious Hospital in RAK. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Western Educated Dermatologist to join a very prestigious Hospital in RAK, UAE
• Responsible for accessing patients' skin health.
• Responsible for treating skin diseases, recommencing treatments and giving skin health advice to patients.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Analyze the results from diagnostic skin tests
• Provide treatments based on tests
• Recommend treatments
• Inform on different treatment options and solutions
• Advice on skin health tips and best practices
• Evaluate patients before major surgical or other medical procedures
• Diagnose and treat patients according to established standards of best practice - including history taking, clinical examination, investigation, treatment and referral as and when appropriate
Requirements And Qualifications
• 3 years of experience in, Clinical cosmetology, laser dermatology or similar field
• Licensing as a Dermatologist - DHA license /MOH License/MOH evaluation
• Specialization degree in Dermatology or relevant fields
• Russian, Eastern/Western European or Arab National
• Must possess a post-graduate specialty degree in Dermatology.
• Must have extensive experience in Clinical, cosmetic and aesthetic treatments with high patient satisfaction
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Must be available immediately or within 4 weeks
• Competitive monthly income (Tax free. Package will include family benefits like airfare, medical insurance etc)
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.