Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Dermatologist to join our Medical, Aesthetic and Wellness team in Ajman. We are looking for skilled and driven individual who can help continually drive the business to be at the forefront of modern technology and new advancements to offer personalized services and maintain an extremely high, and unrivalled level of customer care.
• Offering skin consultations.
• Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening.
• Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
• Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
• Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
• Referring patients to advanced specialists.
• Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
• Degree Holder from Accredited, Educational Institution, College or University
• Medical Degree with specialization in Dermatology
• Holder of MOH / HAAD / DHA License / Eligibility Letter – Specialist
• Cosmetology and aesthetic dermatology with specialization in Botox, Fillers, Threads, and PRP
• Minimum Five (5) years of clinical experience in Dermatology post board in the UAE
• Industry experience: preferably in beauty, spa, wellness
• Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
• English – good oral and written skills
• Arabic – good oral and written skills, desirable
• Additional language – beneficial
About the Company
Welcome to Zoya Wellbeing, a unique integrative well-being destination nestled between the sea and mangroves in Ajman, one the most picturesque emirates in the United Arab Emirates.
Here, we create customised wellness journeys tailored to your needs and lifestyle. Our holistic packages combine cutting-edge medical science, physiotherapy, a deep understanding of nutrition, and the latest advances in aesthetics to nourish the body and invigorate the mind. Let’s begin your journey towards vitality, vigour and well-being as we reverse the effects of hectic 21st century lifestyles.