Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit a number of experienced Dermatology Nurses for a number of positions throughout the UAE. The client is a very successful international brand with a large number of clinics throughout the GCC.
AED 4,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The responsibilities of the dermatology nurse would include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing laser hair removal procedures, micro dermabrasions, mesotherapy and other general treatments.
- Complying with the Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) for all company treatments/services
- Actively promoting and selling treatments, packages, other services and products
- Performing up-selling and cross selling of products, treatments and packages
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical