Dermatology Nurse - DOH Licensed
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing Location: Abu Dhabi
We are sourcing for Registered Nurses having experience as Laser Technicians. Position is for a well equipped Medical Center Day surgery Unit in Abu Dhabi.
• Perform a physical assessment on each patient, paying special attention to the skin.
• Assist the physician in the performance of skin exams, monitor and record a patient's medical history and be aware of relevant test results.
• Assist the dermatologist with outpatient and surgical dermatology procedures.
• Provide pre- and post-operative care for clients who are undergoing treatment for a variety of skin conditions and diseases.
• Assist with procedures using specialized medical equipment, including cosmetic dermatology
• Assess, monitor, and treat skin wounds, mainly burns.
• Be familiar with how to treat acne, specific acne medications and their risks, and alternative topical medications.
• Perform hair removal, photo rejuvenation, and similar procedures as requested.
• Educate each patient on how to protect their skin and care for skin diseases and conditions at home. - Inform clients on how to recover from each procedure and how to care for their skin.
• Female Registered Nurse with an Active DHA/DOH/MOH license or DOH/HAAD passer
• Course in Lasik procedures.
• Min 3 years work experience in an Aesthetic or Dermatology clinic
• Salary : AED 9000 to AED 10,000 per month(negotiable depending on the work experience , certification etc)
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.