Job description / Role
As a Design Analyst, you will work closely with the CEO and be responsible for liaising with the organisation's internal creatives, researchers and other key stakeholders in the design and development of high calibre presentation decks for the executive leadership team.
This is an up-and-coming tech-based company in the UAE, utilising innovative technologies to offer simplified solutions for automobile access and ownership.
* Work in collaboration with senior stakeholders to address the organisation's key requirements and re-produce it in a simplified manner for the target audience.
* Conduct extensive research and data analysis to supplement presentations in accordance with the team's requirements.
* Ensure presentation decks are prepared in accordance with the organisation's brand and vision.
* Utilise advanced technology to present key insights to influence and shape the executive team's decision - making process.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in graphic design or communications with previous experience in fintech/supply chain and logistics/consulting companies with start-up exposure being an advantage.
* MBA or master's degree from a leading university.
* Deep expertise in using design application tools such as Canva, Adobe, Photoshop, Sketch Book
* Strong MS Excel and Power Point skills; knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau is an advantage
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, with the ability to interact and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a high - pressure environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.