Job description / Role
Are you a talented Architect looking to join a team shaping the Dubai landscape with their global award-winning designs?
We're currently working with an impressive and award-winning architecture firm that specializes in creating highly distinctive, complex, and innovative architecture within the residential, commercial, mixed-use, and hospitality sectors. They are currently expanding due to new projects and are looking for Design and Project Architects to join their team.
- Monday to Friday
- 8am - 5.30pm
Monthly Salary Range:
- 18,000 - 35,000 AED (depending on experience)
- Tax-free earnings
- Working visa
- 3-month salary reviews
- Fantastic career progression/freedom
- Holiday / healthcare / childcare schemes
- Monthly work parties / team building activities
- Impressive collaborative office space with fantastic views
- Revit skills are essential
- Rhino, Enscape, Grasshopper, and Dynamo preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience - ideally more
- Experience in either high-rise, residential, commercial, complex mixed-use, or hospitality
- Can take a project through all stages from Concept to Construction Drawings
- Previous experience working on international projects
- Worked on or created the concept for innovative, exciting, and exemplary designs/projects
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Talented and ambitious individual
- Bold thinker who enjoys challenging projects that push the boundaries of architecture
- Driven by a passion for the industry
- Down to earth and a good team player
- Collaborative and not shy to share your ideas
About the Company
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Associate Design Architect
Senior Project Architect