A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Job description / Role
• Generally involved in the Architectural Design Development through Concept, Schematic, Detailed Design Development and Construction Documentation.
• Preparation of the complete Architectural Drawings, Details & Specifications, coordination with Structural & MEP services Design, coordination with specialist Sub Consultants.
• Coordination with suppliers and specialist Contractors during the design stage to obtain the required details for inclusion in the Construction Documentation.
• Preparation of Tender Documentation and coordination with the QS for BOQ preparation and cost estimates.
• Act as the main point of contact with the Client and the Sub-Consultants during the design stage.
• Preparation of Authorities’ submission drawings & documentation for obtaining NOCs and Building Permits.
• Assisting the QS in responding to tender queries during the tender stage, reviewing the Tender submissions by the Tenderers to highlight any deviations in the tender submission and qualifications to ensure technical compliance with the Tender Documents.
• Assist the site Team during the Construction stage by responding to RFIs, review shop drawings and material submittals to ensure compliance with the specifications, obtain Authorities’ approvals for any changes.
University Qualifications: Bachelor in Architecture
Nature and length of previous experience: Min. 15 years experience
Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
• Schematic & Detailed Design, Coordination between all design disciplines, full knowledge of Authorities’ Regulations and procedures.
• Conversant with Revit modeling, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point, Word, Excel.
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Associate Design Architect
Senior Project Architect