Job description / Role
Engage Selection are currently working with a leading International Architectural Consultancy that are looking to recruit a Design Manager/Project Lead for their Dubai office.
- The design manager will lead a studio of concept designers and AutoCAD draftsman, allocating the workload and ensuring team deliverables are met within required timeframes.
- This role requires meticulously defining & implementing the design process in line with the company and client standards.
- Should able to structure brief from client and propose design intent/concept
- Exceptional conceptual design abilities, with solid technical knowledge, ability to draw, read & recommend production details.
- Experience in designing and delivering projects in an effective & timely manner.
- Should be experienced in leading client presentations and be able to explain the creativity behind the idea well to clients.
- Should be aware of all leading retail brands in market with their design guidelines and quality requirements.
- Providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, sketches or specifications to the team, so that they may be drawn, fabricated, constructed, assembled and modified so as to be fit for purpose.
- Direct, manage & motivate the design professionals for continuous growth by exceeding client expectations.
- Research and recommend required soft wares to improve workflow from design through technical drawings to production.
- Maintain and monitor schedule for the team on day to day basis.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Candidates with Interior design or Architecture background are preferred
- Should have thorough knowledge of Autocad & 3ds Max
- Should be able to fluently communicate in English (spoken & written)
- UAE valid drivers license is mandatory
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Design Manager - Corporate Interiors
Project Manager (Architect Design Office)
Ignite Search & Selection