Job description / Role
My client an International Design Consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Design Manager with experience in mixed use developments and educational sector to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply:
- Must hold a degree in architecture or engineering discipline with internationally recognised professional qualification.
- Must have 20+ years in design roles with large international consultancies completing high value projects.
- Should have 5 -10 years experience in the GCC on large scale projects.
- Shall have an excellent understanding of the design process across all disciplines.
- Must have completed a large educational project in the GCC region.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English, some Arabic would be useful but not essential.
This is an urgent role with preference to candidates available immediately and located in Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Design Manager - Architecture
|Abu Dhabi||7 Apr|
Senior Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Project Design Manager
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Project Manager (Design)