Job description / Role
Senior Design Manager Job Description:
• Management of Design functions on multiple clients projects as assigned; including liaising with Consultants and Architects regarding architecture interior, building planning, engineering, aesthetics, operations and all other special functions, throughout entire project phasing from Feasibility to Operations and ensuring clients requirements are met when working with service providers.
• Manage Design process and assure the design for optimum value-for-money;
• Manage Building Design consultant fees for optimum value-for-money;
• Manage deadlines, design cost targets, cost cutting, and quality control;
• Facilitate meeting schedules and presentations
• Manage consultant contract deliverables, including design review and reporting. Track design issues, decisions, action items, and solutions;
• Support the primary efforts of the Delivery Project Managers;
• Organize and run required design related workshops pertinent to respective projects where related to design
• Support Sustainability implementation;
• Provide site reviews and reporting to identify variations and job progress.
• Travel as needed to factories and product related locations to observe, comment and report on production and quality;
• Recommend cost effective materials and conduct value engineering; assist in VE exercises
• Ensure complete and fully coordinated documents for tender and permit processes,
• Assist in tender selection process specifically related to appointment of pre-qualified interior contractors, including adjudication and evaluation process;
• Manage material sample evaluation and selection approvals;
• Process change order documentation and provide decision management;
• Manage close-out, including Defects liability, additional works to filing, archiving, and final operational coordination of design issues;
• 10-15 years relevant experience in related design management role.
• Experience in large complex projects
• Experience as developer / client representative.
• Architecture background
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
Design Manager (Architecture)
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Aug|
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises