Job description / Role
An architectural & engineering consultancy urgently require a Design Manager for a large master planning project in Abu Dhabi.
• The successful candidate will ensure full compliance with the architectural, structure and engineering design including contract specifications and drawings.
• Will clarify any discrepancies in the design and ensure technical compliance of all designs.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Degree in Architecture / Master degree on engineering
• Proven track record of working as a design manager large projects
• Managing and developing projects from concept stages to tender, client facing, scheduling and coordination with design teams and other disciplines,
• Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget,
• Revit, Auto Cad, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and MS Office skills
• Must have experience in the GCC and preference will be given to those candidates currently based in the UAE
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Project Design Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Architect (Mid - Senior)