Job description / Role
Design Manager – Master planning
We are now seeking a talented Design Manager in Master Planning to join our award winning team.
This critical role will be responsible for creating outstanding architecture and overseeing the design integrity of iconic projects from beginning to completion.
• Act as lead design manager for a variety of project types
• Drive the project delivery during all phases of the project
• Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and work plans
• Lead the relationships with the client, contractor, agencies, as well as engineering and specialty consultants
• Prepare and review proposals, contracts, and consultant agreements
• Review internal project accounting documents and process draft project billing
• Participate in firm marketing, proposal writing, and project interviews
• Manage mid-size to large project teams, assign and monitor completion of tasks
• Mentor junior staff
• Participate in the coordination and document preparation for projects and provide quality assurance via review of project documentation
• Other related duties as assigned
• 10-15 Years of Design/ Master Planning Management experience in an Architecture firm,
• Knowledge and experience in all phases of interior design / architectural projects
• Ability to provide excellent client service and assure project profitability
• Strong programming and space planning skills
• Knowledge of state and local building codes including accessibility
• Sustainable design experience, with a preference for hands-on LEED project participation and accreditation
• Computer savvy with moderate or better skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Project), and AutoCAD.
• Revit, SketchUp and Photoshop skills are a benefit
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.