Job description / Role
My client is a world renown Western firm with a long-standing reputation of delivering outstanding and innovative designs in the Residential sector. Their success has come for a strong background in the field along with a status for providing seamless service that delight all their clients. With a vision to expand and grow into global markets and with exciting projects coming their way they are immediately requiring a Project Manager ,with good experience to join their existing team and work on a hospitality project .
• Ability to effectively liaise with clients/owners, and coordinate with consultants, contractors, designers and regulatory agencies regarding the project matters and ensure that the parties involved in the project works together to achieve the common goal. Good experience with fee proposals,bids ,programmes ,approval process
• Outstanding skills in interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and accordingly providing customized design solutions, thereby maintaining complete client satisfaction and avoid changes during the construction.
• Proven ability to associate and work with people of different geographic region & diverse culture and leading /supervising them to get the maximum output from them.
• Demonstrated expertise and extensive experience in high profile architectural design and execution of large number of mega projects of luxury residential towers, hotel, major mixed use tower, commercial and office complexes, public library building, residential compound, sport hall, swimming pool and Private Palace etc.
• Recognized for the ability to identify and deploy innovative architectural designs, those result in enhanced client satisfaction, profit and improved organization reputation.
• Goal oriented and hardworking individual with pro-active, creative and artistic talent to create architectural production and multidisciplinary project design works.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Interior Designer