Job description / Role
Design Project Manager up to 60k Aed for an Architecture and Interior Design Company in Dubai
• POSITION: Design Project Manager
• SALARY: up to 60,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Architecture and Interior Design Company
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: 1 month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Responsible for managing complex tasks on medium to large size projects.
• Plans, organizes, and directs the work throughout the life of the project to successfully deliver the project to the client.
• Keeps the Principal in Charge informed of progress on project expectations, deadlines, and deliverables and understands the limits of the decision-making responsibilities of the role and respects the boundaries of the Principal in Charge’s responsibilities.
• Leads the client and project team to assure that the project design meets the client budget, schedule, program, and design intent.
• Assists in the negotiation and development of project agreements.
• Develops and manages project budget, schedule, and overall work plan to realize target financial performance.
• Mentors Assistant Project Managers and motivates project teams.
• Assures that Project Management Framework tasks are timely completed and properly documented.
• Leads project coordination and owner/site meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants, owner and contractor and sub-contractors.
• Manages and tracks change orders, applications for payment by contractors and other contractual modifications impacting budget and schedule.
• Works with Operations Manager in determining project staffing needs and recommending personnel.
• Directs client invoicing and effectively manages collections.
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male / Female, 45 years old and below
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or any related degree
• Minimum of 10 years of experience, 5 years minimum experience on sizeable developments in the GCC Region
• Candidates WA100 experience will have an added advantage
• Thorough understanding of accessibility codes, life-safety codes, building construction systems, means and methods, materials, and industry associated standards
• Takes direction well, however proactively takes appropriate action without requiring continued direction
• Effectively manages multiple deadlines and priorities
• Team player with the client, entire project team and contractor
• Effective negotiator and communicator
• Requires understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Newforma, Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Head of Design / Senior Architect / Project Specifier
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Architect - Villa Projects
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Design Manager / Project Manager
Interior Design Team Leader (Shop - Mood & Singways)